I so wanted to have a video for you today and I sat down after Ethan went to bed last night to create and I just couldn't. Between an extremely busy week at work, my allergies, our poor sick kitty, and everyday life I was too tired, just couldn't come up with anything...So I decided it's time for me to share my...
Top 10 must haves for scrapping...These are some of the things you'll find on my desk when I'm working on a project. They are in no particular order...
1. ATG...I will admit when I first saw everyone buying the ATG I thought there is no way I'm paying $50 for a tape gun (that was before the pink one). NO NO NO! I will stick with my little tape runner...Then I caved and I have to say I'm glad I did...I love my ATG...I order my refills at Crop and Stick
2. Card stock...I started with Stampin' Up! (I was a hobby demo at the time) and then moved to Paper Trey Ink. I love PTI Card stock. I love all the colors but my faves are Aqua Mist, Sweet blush, lemon tart, and Ripe Avocado. I also can't live without Kraft and Vintage Cream. I'm always re-ordering those. I also love their white card stock for Copic markers.
3. Stamps...Well I love all stamps but Paper Trey Ink (If you couldn't tell) is my all time, top quality, must order on the 15th of every month favorite stamp company.
4. Cricut...You all know I love anything Cricut...I don't even need to tell you anything more than that.
Jenni Bowlin's ink has become a must have in my collection. There are 12 colors currently available and I hope she comes out with more soon.
6. Pattern Paper...OK I'm a total paper hoarder. I have a very hard time cutting into such beautiful papers. Sometimes I order two, one to keep and one to cut. LOL My favorite company that I like to have in my stash is October Afternoon.
7. Scor Buddy, Scor pal, or Martha Stewart Scoreboard. You gotta have one of these. If you just make cards then the Scor Buddy is for you. Wanna try your hand at bigger projects like rosettes, boxes or envelopes then go with a 12x12 score board. I personally love all three of these.
8. QuickStik by QuicKutz. Oh those darn tiny Cricut pieces are so hard to pick up and place with my fat little fingers...Here are a few places you can order from... QuicKutz outlet, Cut at Home, Scrapbook.com (it's currently out of stock right now) and Amazon (but it's a little more pricey there). You can also purchase them at Hobby Lobby too.
9. Cuttlebug or Big Shot...I think both of these are great. I would recommend either of them. I use my Cuttlebug for embossing and quick cutting and my Big Shot for die cutting chipboard with my Sizzix dies.
10. Paper Trimmer...Desktop, quick reach, working on a card trimmer is Fiskar. I got this one many moons ago from Stampin' Up! and I love it. For chipboard...The jury is still out on my 12" Fiskar rotary trimmer that I got when I broke my favorite X-Acto trimmer. I just can't get the hang of it and I don't like that I have to swipe it back and forth several times to get it to cut. I tried a new blade and that didn't help...I think if I had to do it over again I would go back to the X-Acto trimmer.
OK well I hope you enjoyed my top 10 must haves for crafting.
Have a great Thursday...